Courses - Scripting Languages
|Duration: 2 days|
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Write scripts with events and loops.
- Write scripts that handle frames, documents and windows.
- Create custom objects with custom methods and properties.
- Create, read to, write from, and delete single and multi-dimensional arrays.
- Store, retrieve, and delete cookies.
|Format: Lecture and discussion with hands-on exercises.|
- Programming Techniques
Toward ease of maintenance
- Cross-browser Compatibility
Supporting multiple browsers
- Object Detection
Custom error handlers
- Custom Objects
Introduction to objects
Introduction to arrays
Creating and populating arrays
Deleting array elements
- Frames, Documents and Windows
- More on Creating Interactive Forms
Introduction to the Cookie object
Reading and processing cookie values
- Communicating with Applets and Server Applications
Communicating with Java applets
Communicating with ShockWave applets
Communicating with ActiveX
Communicating with server applications