Java / Web Developer Boot Camp
|Participants: Anyone with an interest in and an aptitude for being a Java Web Developer. As most Java Developers will also be developing web applications, the boot camp includes many topics. This is a complete boot camp for Java Web Developers. It can also be presented to core Java developers, or front-end GUI developers, or to BAs (Business Analysists), by removing certain topics.|
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Construct industry-standard (MVC architecture) web applications using frameworks such as Servlets and JSPs, Struts, JSF, Spring, etc., and appropriate GUI front end code.
- Understand how a Web Server processes an application and configures the serve, XML, CLASSPATH, etc.
- A series of modules provides the participant with all the tools necessary to begin a career as a Web developer. At the end of this boot camp, participants can develop moderately difficult programs and integrate them into a web application. Graduates of this program are an asset to any work team.
- We always customize our courses to the needs of the client. This includes topics, platforms, experience level, and expected abilities upon completion of the boot camp. Based on customer requirements, we organize these topics into integrated courses, with workshops and case studies..
- For example, the curriculum can include the following:
|Prerequisites: Limited or no previous experience is assumed, or, C/C++/C# experience. We recommend that each student in the class have a similar background. Alternatively, this is taught to COBOL developers, as a "reskillinig" boot camp.|
|Format: Lecture and extensive hands-on computer workshops.|
Site Map Home